NEW IGOUMENITSA PORT - STAGE C1
The project is being implemented in the Municipality of Igoumenitsa of the Prefecture of Thesprotia.
It briefly includes:
- the construction of a quay wall for a future Ra-Ra, 93 meters in length, in order to be used for the mooring of one ferry boat;
- the construction of quays along the south shore of the Igoumenitsa bay, with a total length of 610 meters, for the creation of two new side mooring positions for ferry boats;
- works for shielding the resulting new coastal front,
- road construction works and traffic works, inside and outside of the controlled land zone of the port; protection works along the Igoumenitsa - Preveza National Road;
- building facilities;
- E/M installations/networks; as well as
- configuration of the surrounding area.
The project was tendered by the Greek Government on 15-02-2011 and is expected to be completed by 1/9/2021.
The budget for the project amounts to EUR 43,748,126.92 (inclusive of VAT).
The project is funded through Appropriations of the Public Investment Program (Project Start No.: 2010 ΣΕ070 80003) of SAE 070/8 and is co-funded by the “European Regional Development Fund” through the Operational Program: Improvement of Accessibility.